These last few years have been quite a ride in the real estate market and it is showing no signs of slowing down. We thought that the market couldn’t get any hotter from 2021/22 but the circumstances we’re seeing currently are like we’ve never seen before. There is no better time to list a home than right now, but the rate of home appreciation is unsustainable and if it continues beyond 2022, the market risks becoming overheated.
Barry Graziano manages the Armonk branch of Houlihan Lawrence and he agrees that sellers should be listing their homes right now. He joins me to talk more about the current seller’s market, how long he thinks we’ll stay in it, and his advice to buyers right now.
There is a lot to consider when trying to understand the current market and everything that is going along with it, so join us this week as we talk about the state of the housing market, the rental market, and the second home market in the Spring of 2022. Hear what the situation is like currently for the sellers I’m working with, how long we think this price appreciation will last, and our thoughts on where we see the market going in years to come.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The effects of high buyer demand on inventory.
- A new phenomenon I have seen due to the current market.
- What is driving some of the soaring sale prices.
- A great thing for sellers to understand about the current market.
- What Houlihan Lawrence are seeing with builders and new construction.
- The best way for buyers to enter into the current market.
- Why housing economists are rooting for soaring mortgage rates.
- How the unprecedented lack of inventory is propelling prices to where they are now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!