Buying your first home is equal parts exciting and daunting. There are all the pieces of the financial puzzle to figure out, and then the actual house itself and everything that makes it feel like the right place for you. By no means is this a decision to jump into without careful consideration, so this is what we’re diving into today.
My personal goal is to educate my clients on the pros and cons of buying their first home, so this week, I’m bringing on Rebecca Harmon and Michael Meerovich to shed some light on their experience. They bought their first home in Chappaqua in 2017, and life has certainly changed for them in the last four years, so I thought I’d check in with them to share what they’ve learned since.
Join me on the podcast this week as Rebecca and Michael share their valuable tips and advice as first time home buyers. They’re emphasizing the key pieces to take into account and how their experience has changed over the years, and I hope this episode clarifies the choices you’ll have to make when purchasing your first home.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why home buying is all about trade offs.
- The changes Rebecca and Michael made right away when they moved into their home.
- How they feel about their home four years on.
- What Rebecca and Michael are doing now to make their home feel more their own.
- Rebecca and Michael’s practical tips and advice for first time home buyers.
- The financial considerations they feel they didn’t take into account.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- I’d love to hear your opinion on this topic, reach out to me via text message at (914) 659-6200 or email me!