When the stay-at-home orders opened up last June and the real estate market took off, no one knew how long it would last and how it would play out. And certainly, nobody could have predicted how the pandemic would change everyone’s life outlook in general. We will see many lifestyle changes when this movement evolves completely, but today’s focus is on real estate.
Unless you have been in a cocoon, you know that the real estate market has been insanely good for sellers this year and quite difficult for buyers to navigate. It is difficult to know exactly why the COVID-19 pandemic was the catalyst for this movement, but it’s happening all over the country. This week, I’m speaking with Barry Graziano, Regional Manager at Houlihan Lawrence about the changes we’ve seen over the last 18 months and what the market will look like moving forward.
Tune in this week as I reflect on the real estate market through the pandemic and share my predictions for the real estate market as we emerge from this period. Barry and I discuss the changes in buyer demand in Northern Westchester and share our takes on what we believe the market will look like in 2021 and beyond.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- My recommendation for sellers in 2021 and beyond.
- When I believe we will see some balance restored in the real estate market.
- Some changes I foresee as we emerge from the pandemic.
- Why the current market is so frustrating for buyers.
- The most unique thing about the market right now.
- What I think things will be like for buyers and sellers moving forward.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- I’d love to hear your opinion on this topic, reach out to me via text message at (914) 659-6200 or email me!