Deciding to sell your home is a huge decision for most people. Some people need to speak to me months in advance before taking the leap and getting ready for market, while others just call me and are ready to move quickly. But they all share one thing in common, and that’s when they work with me, they know exactly what to expect when it comes to selling their home.
A seller should not feel alone in the process of selling their home, and I provide an array of resources to guide my sellers through the experience. Being a seller’s agent is so much more than simply pricing the house and this week’s guest, Gail, joins me to share her experiences of selling her home on the two separate occasions we worked together.
Tune in this week to hear what to expect when selling your home and some tips and advice for those looking to do so. The right agent is a gamechanger when selling your home, so I’m sharing everything you need to know and how to make the overall experience as smooth as possible. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, this episode has valuable tips and advice to give you everything you need to know about selling a property.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What’s involved in selling a home in today’s market.
- Some questions a real estate agent needs to consider when meeting a potential seller.
- What you can expect from your real estate agent.
- The skills and experience a top real estate agent should possess.
- What it’s like selling your home in times of COVID.
- What you need to know to prepare your home for market.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Ep #3: Armonk: A Sophisticated Lifestyle with a Country Feel
- Ep #4: Chappaqua: Polished Charm with a Friendly Feel
- Ep #5: Katonah: A Down to Earth and Inclusive Community
- Ep #6: Bedford: A Quintessential Sanctuary
- Ep #7: Pleasantville: A Bucolic Setting with a Unique, Artsy Vibe
- Ep #8: Buying a House 101