All of the Westchester towns that I’ve covered on my podcast so far have different offerings, and combining specific features from each place can greatly enhance the lives of Westchester residents. This week, we’re talking about the bustling town of Pleasantville.
Pleasantville is a vibrant walking town with an outstanding food and arts scene. It has a more laid-back, artsy vibe than other villages, and with it being a strong cultural center for every town in Northern Westchester, I figured that there was nobody better to interview on this week’s episode than Margo Amgott, Interim Executive Director at Jacob Burns Film Center.
Tune in this week to discover what makes Pleasantville so unique, and why the Jacob Burns Film Center is such an integral part of the community. You’ll hear the history of the Jacob Burns Film Center and learn about its upcoming initiatives, and why the residents here consider it the ideal location to live. If you like an urban feel, charming older houses, and a vibrant culture, Pleasantville is your town!
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why Pleasantville has such a unique vibe.
- The average house price in Pleasantville.
- Why Pleasantville was chosen as the location for the Jacob Burns Film Center.
- How the Jacob Burns Film Center has thrived in the pandemic.
- Why the vibe in Pleasantville sets it apart from neighboring towns.
- Why people who move to Pleasantville from the city describe it as the ideal location.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Ep #4: Chappaqua: Polished Charm with a Friendly Feel
- Village of Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Central School District
- Jacob Burns Film Center
- Pleasantville Farmer’s Market
- Westchester Table Tennis Center
- Village Pool
- Opperman’s Pond
- Mission Taqueria
- Dai Sushi
- Southern Table
- Village Bookstore
- Fetish Optique of Pleasantville
- Rockerfeller Preserve
- Music Festival
- Vela Kitchen
- Pleasantville Diner
- Pleasantville Chamber of Commerce