This week, I’m shining a light on one of the richest towns in America – the quintessential town of Bedford. With its long winding roads, stone-walled buildings, and picture-perfect horse farms, it’s no wonder that local luminaries like Ralph Lauren, Martha Stewart, and Chevy Chase choose to live here. Whether you are looking for a starter home or a larger estate, this beautiful town has it all.
Living in Bedford can be living as a suburban family on a cul-de-sac street, or living on a lot of acreage that allows you to keep horses in your own barn. Some choose it as a weekend home instead of The Hamptons, trading the ocean for lakes and riding trails, while others choose it as the perfect place to raise a family.
Tune in this week and hear from two residents who feel extremely fortunate to live in Bedford and how it was the down-to-earth community and amazing location that led them here. Discover all that Bedford has to offer and why you can have it all here, without being overwhelmed.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The history of the town of Bedford.
- How life has been in Bedford during COVID.
- What the schools are like in Bedford.
- How the farms in Bedford are dedicated to sustainable agriculture.
- Why Bedford is the perfect place to raise a family.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #5: Katonah: A Down to Earth and Inclusive Community
- Bedford Village Library
- Bedford Hills Library
- Bedford Central School District
- Bedford Chamber of Commerce
- DeCicco Market
- Town of Bedford