When choosing a new town, you might have somewhere in mind that checks all the boxes. But sometimes, traveling a little further down the road can check all of those boxes while giving you a little more bang for your buck. In this week’s personal tour, I’m showing you how the inviting town of Katonah does just that!
If you have Armonk or Chappaqua in mind as a potential destination for your new home, you’ll love the town of Katonah. Traveling just a little further North, you’ll get the same charming small-town ambiance but will also get more land and property for your money. It’s the reason that today’s guest Rebecca chose to move here nine years ago.
Tune in this week and hear how the down to earth and inclusive community in Katonah make the town such a delightful place to live and raise a family. Learn about the community events and activities that make this town so special to its residents, and why, with the stunning scenery and nature on your doorstep, you’ll never be stuck for something to do here.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why Katonah has such a vibrant community feel.
- The one-of-a-kind trick or treating experience here.
- Why the residents of Katonah are so focused on preserving the community feel.
- What activities are on offer within and around Katonah.
- Why you get more for your money living in Katonah.
- How there is a home and place for everybody in this charming town.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Kellogg’s and Lawrence
- Weinstein’s Pharmacy
- Charles Dept Store
- Blue Dolphin Diner
- Farmer’s Market at John Jay Homestead
- Katonah Chamber of Commerce
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District
- Bedford Recreation Dept
- Lewisboro Town Page
- Katonah Fire Department
- Katonah Village Library
- Katonah Museum of Art
- Thunder Ridge
- Mohawk Mtn
- Catamount Ski Area
- Butternut Mtn
- Ep #4: Chappaqua: Polished Charm with a Friendly Feel
- Ep #3: Armonk: A Sophisticated Lifestyle with a Country Feel