Choosing a town is one of the most important decisions a buyer will make, and the only way to really do so is to spend time in a place and really get a feel for it. In this episode, I’m giving you a personal tour of the quaint town of Chappaqua, which you may know is home to famous residents, Hillary and Bill Clinton!
Before I found my home in Armonk, my husband and I almost bought a home in Chappaqua. With its idyllic rolling hills and charming downtown streets, it is a truly delightful place. Two of my previous clients, Erica and Shane, join me this week to share their very different experiences of choosing Chappaqua, and why they love the town so much.
Join us this week and discover what makes Chappaqua such a terrific place to live. You’ll learn about the various activities and events Chappaqua has to offer and why its close-knit community and spacious, country feel make it the perfect place to raise a family.
If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What the real estate market looks like currently in Chappaqua.
- Why young families are attracted to this delightful town.
- The differences between living in the suburbs and the city.
- Why the schools in Chappaqua have such great reputations.
- Some advice to consider when choosing a place to live.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a rating and review to let me know and help others find Your Real Estate Connection in Westchester. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe, rate, and review!
- Ep #3: Armonk: A Sophisticated Lifestyle with a Country Feel
- Town of New Castle
- Chappaqua Library
- The Chappaqua Children’s Book Festival
- Chappaqua Central School District
- Chappaqua Historical Society
- Chappaqua Crossing
- Chappaqua Chamber of Commerce
- Le Jardin du Roi
- Chappaqua School Foundation
- Crabtree’s Kittle House
- New Castle Parks and Facilities