Armonk offers its residents a versatile and one-of-a-kind summer experience. Within a short distance of your home, there are scenic hikes, swimming, festivals, farmer’s markets, camps, road trips, tennis, camping, sports and so much more.
If you’d like to be in a new home in Armonk by summer (or every other season), here are some great options.
– 16 Whippoorwill Road is truly something. Enjoy a European style farmhouse that offers incredible views of the reservoir that are second to none. The meticulously appointed landscaping, expansive stonewalls, mature shade trees provide a New England type feel. The sprawling home flows to the outside from the Al Fresco living space, past the organic vegetable garden post-and-beam horse barn and potting shed. Set on 3.4 acres of premier acreage, its easy to enjoy this home year round. Click here for more information.
– 12 Ridgeview Circle offers every amenity you can imagine to enjoy the summer – and all year round. Take in the exquisite property that borders conservation land for the ultimate in privacy. The outdoor kitchen, fire pit, TV, pergola, expansive yard with specimen trees and fenced in Gunite pool with cabana are ready for your family and friends.
Once inside, the main level of the home includes a guest bedroom, back staircase and mudroom with side entrance. The lower level is designed for fun with a playroom, gym, guest/nanny space & large closets and 2nd laundry room. A game room and full bath lead to the lower stone terrace. For more information, click here.
– 49 Creemer Road is a wonderful home for entertaining. Located in Yale Farms, it’s minutes to downtown Armonk, yet is peaceful and private. Enjoy the flat landscaped lawn from the screened porch or over-sized deck. For indoor entertaining, guests can enjoy the spacious feel with walls of glass, 16 foot ceilings, skylights and streaming natural light. The 2nd level has two over-sized bedrooms with walk-in closets and a full bath. A few steps higher is a playroom/rec room with a fourth bedroom/office for guests/au pair. Take a look at 49 Creemer Road by clicking here.
– Byram Meadows has double French doors from its beautiful Great Room that leads to a flat fenced-in yard. Imagine the BBQ’s, games of croquet or horseshoes, tending to a small garden, or other ways to enjoy the warmer weather outdoors. Inside you’ll find an open layout that can be customized to any lifestyle, including a large master bedroom suite with sitting room and vaulted ceilings, and 2 more full baths upstairs. Chappaqua PO Box but within the Byram Hills School District. Click here for more info.
If you are looking for something with less maintenance, imagine the amazing lifestyle within the community of Windmill Farm, which includes a lake and tennis club right in the neighborhood.
– 4 Mill Lane, located just inside Windmill Farm, offers a peaceful oasis with a natural waterfall and small brook running along the edge of the property. The over-sized deck is perfect for relaxation and tranquility while overlooking the yard. A screened porch off the breakfast area is ideal for morning coffee and summer evenings and the sunroom off the family room and deck on the lower level make this a fantastic entertaining home. Take a look at 4 Mill Lane by clicking here.